Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Frequently Asked Vacation Questions

Q. How do I open an account?

You must fill out a Direct Deposit form that you obtain from either the Fund Office or the Union Local.

Q. Can I have my vacation transferred to my own financial institution?

Yes, you may choose your own bank or an account can be set up for you through National City.

Q. How long will it take for National City to open an account for me?

It takes about one week for your account to be set up. After a transfer has been made on your behalf you must provide the bank with identification before you can withdraw funds.

Q. How do I change accounts?

You must notify the Fund Office or Local Union so a new Direct Deposit form can be sent to you to be completed. If you are changing or closing an account it is important that you notify the Fund Office so any future transfers are stopped.