The Board of Trustees is pleased to welcome you to the new website for the Harrison Electrical Workers Trust Fund Benefit Plans. Within this website, you will now have access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to commonly requested forms, useful links, and frequently asked questions regarding your benefits provided by the Plan. As always, please feel free to contact the Benefit Office at (800) 547-4457 if you have any additional questions or concerns.
The link to the employer portal may be found here.
The Electrical Industry Drug Free Workplace Program was adopted by:
- Oregon Columbia Chapter NECA and IBEW Local 48 on September 10, 1990
- Oregon Columbia Chapter NECA and IBEW Local 970 on January 1, 1993
- Oregon Pacific-Cascade Chapter NECA and IBEW Local 659 on January 1, 1995
- Oregon Pacific-Cascade Chapter NECA and IBEW Local 280 on January 1, 1996
- Oregon Pacific-Cascade Chapter NECA and IBEW Local 932 on January 1, 1999
- Washington Inland Empire Chapter NECA and IBEW Local 73 on January 1, 1998
- Washington Inland Empire Chapter NECA and IBEW Local 112 on January 1, 1999
- Puget Sound Chapter NECA and IBEW Local 46 on March 1, 2005
Since the inception of the Program, Legacy Laboratory Services has provided the testing of all the specimens. Legacy Laboratory Services is a NIDA (National Institute on Drug Abuse) certified lab.
The Program applies to all employees including maintenance, sales, clerical, management, owners and part-time employees working 20 or more hours a week, as well as applicants for any such position.