To continue coverage in the Plan, your self-payment must be automatically withdrawn from your monthly pension check. Please contact BeneSys at (844) 563-8911 for more information.
If you have questions regarding your pension benefits through the City, please contact Retirement Systems of the City of Detroit (RSCD) at 313-224-3362.
Yes, we have two locations where Knowledgeable Benefit Representatives
are ready to assist you. You may visit the Benefit Office, which is located in Troy at: |
700 Tower Drive
Troy, MI 48098
You may also visit our Detroit location at:
TMR & Associates
601 Abbott Street
Detroit, MI 48226
Please contact the Trust Fund Office Toll Free at (844) 563-8911.
- Your lawful spouse
- Your natural children up to age 26
- Your legally adopted children up to age 26
- Your step-children up to age 26
|A.|| You must submit legal documentation to the Trust Fund Office, along with a completed Enrollment Form. You can download the Enrollment Form off of this website located under "Forms" and mail it into the Trust Fund Office. |
Forms Required Are:
- Spouse - Copy of your marriage certificate
- Child - Copy of your child's birth certificate.
- Step-Child - Copy of child's original birth certificate along with proof of residency (Tax Returns & Divorce Decree/Court Documents)
Please call the Benefit Office and advise the Eligibility Department that you are getting a divorce or have already gotten a divorce. You will also need to submit a FULL copy of your Dissolution of Marriage Judement and court-filed QDRO (Qualified Domestic Relations Order) to this office.