Thursday, December 2, 2021

Need To Call Us? - Administrative Office at  (702) 415-2190

How do I?
  • Your Benefits Resourse

    For the most up to date information regarding COVID-19 please visit:


    The Plan has elected not to send IRS Form 1095-B (“Health Coverage”) for the 2020 tax year, as permitted by IRS Notice 2020-76. You do not need to file the form with your federal tax return, but some participants may need the form to comply with state reporting requirements. Participants and beneficiaries may request a copy of their Form 1095-B by:


    • Email to

    • Calling (248) 641-4978 between 7:00 AM and 4:00 PM EST

    • Mail to:

      BeneSys, Inc.

      700 Tower Drive, Suite 300

      Troy, MI  48098-2808

      ATTN:  1095-B Requests


    Your request MUST include: (1) your Plan’s name, (2) the participant’s name, (3) your name if you are not the primary participant, (3) the address you would like the form sent to and (4) the phone number we can call if we have any questions. 


    Please call (248) 641-4978 with any questions about Form 1095-B. 


     If you have a Vacation Payout check due for June 1 or December 1, you will be receiving your check in the mail. Be sure that your home address is current with the Fund Administrator. You will NOT be able to pick up your check from the Union Hall.  


  • How do I access my account information?
    To access your benefit information, you will need to register with the Unique Member Identification Number you received in the mail. If you have not received your Unique Member Identification Number by mail, please contact

    How do I view my personal benefit information after logging in to the website?
    Once you create your account using the Unique Member Identification Number, you can log in with the username and password that you have chosen. Upon login, the website will refresh with an additional tab, “Member Information,” on the top navigation bar. Please click on this tab and it will list your personal benefit information.

    I have a question about my benefit information represented on the website?
    For any question about your personal fringe benefits or if you feel that your benefit information is being incorrectly represented on the website, please contact the fund office or email

    Can I change my password to something else?
    Yes. We recommend that you do change your user name and password to something you can easily remember.
    Your Benefits Resource
  • Your Benefits Resourse
    Health Care
    To view Documents and Forms please click here.
    For Links, please click here.

    To view Documents and Forms please click here.
    For Links, please click here.

    To view Documents and Forms please click here.
    For Links, please click here.

    To view Newsletters please click here.

    Other Links
    OPCMIA International
    OPCMIA Nevada Local 797 

    And for more specific questions, please Contact Us.